You might consider the following when planning your display:
- Diagram(s) of The Globe, perhaps with the different parts of the theatre labelled, e.g. the yard, gallery, etc.
- 3D model of The Globe
- What was it like watching a play at the theatre in Shakespeare’s time?
- How popular was the theatre and Shakespeare’s plays in his own time?
- Were there any disadvantages or difficulties in producing and performing a play in such a theatre? (For example, there was no lighting – at least, light sufficient to illuminate the whole stage – so plays had to be performed during the afternoon. What were the drawbacks of this?)
- Is there anything else that’s important which I have left out?