Now that we have finished the Battle of Bosworth scheme of learning, we would like to know what you thought about it.
Please answer the following questions, either on the blog or on a sheet of paper so we can collect them in. Due for next Monday’s lesson (16th June).
1. How difficult was the scheme of learning on a scale of 1-10? (1 being easy; 10 being incredibly hard)
2. What part of the scheme did you enjoy most? Learning about newspapers, learning about the Battle of Bosworth, having a debate, or something else?
3. What did you least enjoy? Why?
4. What skill(s) did you improve during the scheme of learning?
5. How could the lessons be improved for next year’s students?
Miss Walsh and Miss Anslow