Choose one of the four topics from today’s lesson (see below) and find ten facts or statistics about that topic.
- Should sixteen year-olds be allowed to vote in British elections?
- Do celebrities have the right to a private life?
- Why do wind turbines divide opinion so fiercely in Britain?
- Lions facing extinction in West Africa: why should this concern us?
An independent researcher working at:
- Grade D will find ten facts or statistics about one of the above topics.
- Grade C will provide the source(s) of their facts.
- Grade B will compare and ‘weigh up’ relevant facts and statistics from varied sources.