This home learning will be completed by the time of our last student-taught lessons after half-term, though it’s probably best to do it shortly after your lesson so that it’s fresh in your mind. I simply want your honest feedback on how well you thought your groups’ lessons went. Please answer the following questions honestly in the box below.
- What was the objective of your group’s lesson? (What did you want the class to have achieved by the end of the lesson?)
- How hard did the students work in your lesson compared to you, the teachers?
- What was the best part of your lesson? Why?
- Did your lesson successfully meet its objectives (see 1.)?
- What would you do differently next time?