Your home learning is two-fold:
- Write a paragraph in response to the question posed in today’s lesson: what do we learn about Lennie from the comparisons made with animals?
- Who would you cast as George and Lennie in a new film of the novel? Give reasons for your choices.
An independent enquirer working at:
- Grade C will make comparisons between Lennie and the animals he is being compared to.
- Grade B will explain the effect that the animal comparisons have on the reader’s understanding of Lennie.
- Grade A will make insightful comments about what we learn about Lennie from the animal comparisons.
Deadline: Monday 20 January.