I would be grateful if you would complete an evaluation of the poetry scheme of learning by answering the following questions in the comments box below. Your answers will help me to ensure that future Year 11 students benefit from your experience this year; in fact, my Year 10 class will be studying poetry soon after the half-term so your advice will be very helpful indeed.
1. How difficult was the scheme of learning on a scale of 1-10? (1 being easy; 10 being incredibly hard)
2. What was your favourite lesson? Why?
3. What did you least enjoy? Why?
4. What skill(s) did you improve during the scheme of learning?
5. How could the lessons be improved for next year’s students?
I have also emailed to you the first of the three short stories I’d like you to read in preparation for our creative writing course after the half-term. The other two will follow soon.